Prime-Age Players Education Program
Financial Goal Setting
- How to set and keep personal financial goals.
- Making a personal budget and keeping track of spending.
- Determining your net worth and setting targets for your expected net worth during your career milestones.
- Personal savings, investments and pension plans.
- Taxation of income and accumulated wealth.
Building and Maintaining your Financial Freedom Plan
- Evaluating your existing wealth plan and advisors.
- Managing your investments – risk, diversification and asset allocation. Investing for long term financial stability.
- Risk management – stay adequately insured.
- Keeping debt under control. Learn strategies to help get current debt under control and minimize future debt.
Your Career and Life Plan
- Falling in love and getting married. Pre-nuptial and co-habitation agreements. Adjusting spending and saving, to the realities of married life.
- Buying your first home, buying a vacation home, buying property.
- Monetizing on your stardom – building your brand, receiving sponsorships and endorsements, managing your image rights.
- Considering your post sports career options. Creating a post career plan and preparing for it.